- Latin America
- The Crossroads
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
- The Middle East and Germany
8th Annual Bertelsmann Foundation - Financial Times Conference
Date:Thu, Apr 14, 2016 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Attendance restrictions:by invitation only
Migration Flows: Facts, Fiction and the Politics in Between
The Bertelsmann Foundation’s eighth Annual Conference in partnership with the Financial Times brought together high-ranking international policymakers and thought leaders to discuss migration, an issue of pressing social, economic and political concern on both sides of the Atlantic.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.