- Latin America
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
General Information for Media Representatives
Media representatives are welcome to attend Bertelsmann Foundation public events. In addition, Bertelsmann Foundation staff are available for interviews on topics relevant to the Foundation’s work. These subjects include trans-Atlantic relations, the European Union, the eurozone crisis and Latin America. Bertelsmann Foundation staff have extensive experience in print, online and broadcast journalism. Individual staff members can conduct interviews in English, German and Spanish.
Media representatives are welcome to contact the Foundation at +1.202.384.1980 or by e-mail, for information on Bertelsmann Foundation events and activities or to request an interview with a staff member.