- Latin America
- The Crossroads
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
- The Middle East and Germany
It is easy enough to steer a government when things are going well. But what happens when the path becomes less clear? What happens when countries face that fork in the road?
The Crossroads is a video series from the Bertelsmann Foundation’s Global Economic Dynamics team that focuses on decisive moments in global economics.