- Latin America
- The Crossroads
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
- The Middle East and Germany
The Crossroads: Brazil
April 27, 2016
by Samuel George
It’s one thing to steer a government when things are going well. But what happens when the path becomes less clear? What happens when a country faces that fork in the road?
The Crossroads video series from the Bertelsmann Foundation’s Global Economic Dynamics team focuses on these decisive moments for emerging markets.
Sometimes countries face economic turmoil. Sometimes countries face political crises. From time to time, countries must address social tumult. Brazil – a country so recently on the rise – faces all three at once.
The latest episode of The Crossroads features commentary from Joaquim Levy, Arminio Fraga, Otaviano Canuto and many more, GED’s Samuel George takes us to the heart of a country at the crossroads.
It’s decision time. Which way will Brazil go?
The Crossroads Brazil Pt. 1: Swimming Naked: Inside Brazil’s Economic Meltdown
The Crossroads Brazil Pt. 2: Crime, Punishment and Impeachment – Brazil’s Political Crisis
The Crossroads Brazil Pt. 3: The Country of Tomorrow, Today
Want more of The Crossroads? Watch the full interviews HERE