- Latin America
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
House Oversight and Government Reform
Rep. Darrell Issa, RMEmail: Kristina.email@example.com
Kristina Moore is Senior Counsel for the minority staff of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee where she is specializes in energy and environmental policy. Kristina has worked on Capitol Hill since 2001, and has served in the Office of the Speaker under J. Dennis Hastert and the Office of Congresswoman Brown-Waite. She first joined the Oversight and Government Reform Committee in 2005. After spending a year in the General Counsel’s office of the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, Kristina rejoined the Committee in her current capacity in February 2009.
Kristina earned her Juris Doctorate from George Mason University School of Law and is a member of the Virginia Bar. She has two Bachelor’s degrees in History and Economics from the University of South Florida.