- Latin America
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
Blueprint for INCRA: An International Non-Profit Credit Rating Agency
This Bertelsmann Foundation report lays out the framework for an international non-profit credit rating agency (INCRA) as an alternative model to that followed by the big three credit rating agencies. INCRA is designed to rate sovereign debt.