- Latin America
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
CapitolWire December 2012: In the Air: International Aviation-Emissions Regulation
This issue of CapitolWire, "In the Air: International Aviation-Emissions Regulation", looks at the extension of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) to the global aviation sector. Washington has taken steps to keep US airlines exempt from this new EU regulation. But there is agreement on both sides of the Atlantic that an international approach to the emissions issue would be best.