- Latin America
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
Field Manual to Europe (for mobile devices)
This Bertelsmann Foundation publication is a comprehensive strategy document on trans-Atlantic relations for the second Obama administration. The "Field Manual to Europe" addresses a wide range of issues confronting Washington and European capitals, in their relationship with each other and with the rest of the world. This is a highly interdisciplinary document with ten memos, each examining a major policy issue. Each memo also provides recommendations for operational first steps that President Obama's second administration should take in 2013 to recast the US relationship with Europe. The diverse set of topics includes cyber security, cooperation with Russia, the role of post-Afghanistan NATO, Turkey, and coordination on energy and climate-change policy. Each memo can stand alone, but taken together they serve as the building blocks for a new approach to Europe in the age of the rebalance.