- Latin America
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
Five Steps to Kickstart Brazil
Bertelsmann Foundation Project Manager Samuel George and World Bank Associate Cornelius Fleischhaker lay out in this report the five measures that President Dilma Rousseff's second administration needs to take to spur Brazilian economic growth. These measures would help restore the dynamism that characterized the country in the early years of the 21st century before Brazil's current period of mediocre performance set in.