- Latin America
- The Crossroads
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
- The Middle East and Germany
Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
Newpolitik is the Bertelsmann Foundation's comprehensive guide that explores the context in which German foreign and domestic policy is made.
With a British exit from the EU on the horizon, it is likely that Germany will ultimately take the lead in an increasingly challenged union. Understanding its priorities will inform those in Washington, Brussels and beyond as to what they might expect from Europe’s emerging leader in the months and years to come.
Experts from the field have contributed to this collection of nine essays on German priorities and policies for: