- Latin America
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
Surviving A Debt Crisis: Five Lessons for Europe from Latin America
In this publication, Bertelsmann Foundation Project Manager Samuel George writes that the Latin American debt crises of 1982-1989 and 2001-2002 offer valuable lessons for the eurozone as it confronts the current fiscal and debt crisis afflicting a number of its member states.