- Latin America
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
The Pacific Pumas: An Emerging (Pacific Alliance) Model for Emerging Markets
In this publication, Bertelsmann Foundation Project Manager Samuel George writes that Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru - the nations of the Pacific Alliance - have emerged as high-growth states that should be key partners of the US and Europe. Mr George has dubbed the quartet "the Pacific Pumas" for their stealthy efficiency and resourcefulness. Their profound political, economic and social progress has occurred with little fanfare and international attention.