- Latin America
- Transatlantic Policy Lab
- TTIP Decision Theater
- TTIP Town Hall
- Newpolitik: Germany’s Emerging Role in a New World
- Europe's Reluctant Leader
- Germany's Response to the Refugee Situation
- Preserving an Old Model in a New World
- The End of Panda Politics
- TTIP and Germany
- The Energiewende
- Germany's Security Policy
- Russia - A Threat to European Security?
- Understanding German Data Protection
TTIP and the Fifty States: Jobs and Growth from Coast to Coast
This study by the Bertelsmann Foundation, the Atlantic Council and the British Embassy in Washington, DC reveals the benefits of an ambitious Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) for all 50 US states. Each one would gain in terms of employment and exports to the EU if such a TTIP were implemented.
For TTIP's projected impact on 435 congressional districts, click here.